Have you ever really wanted to do something simple yet kept not doing it?
The woman in this session came to me because she wanted to write a book and she couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t. All her natural obstacles were gone, and she had the perfect conditions for finally doing it: stable income, older kids, stuck at home… yet she still didn’t write.
In this episode of Unlimited, we dig into what creates “stuck” and develop practical steps to taking action with added inspiration from a surprise visitor…
Some of what we engage in this episode include:
- Creating clarity to motivate simple action
- How we create obstacles to action
- Tapping into current habits to lean into new things
- Releasing control & attachment to outcome
- Developing self-trust through action
- Utilizing your stress response to get things done
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! @unlimitedcoachval
I love to hear your thoughts and I’m always happy to answer any questions.
You can shoot me an email at email@example.com or DM me on Instagram
AND don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Sign up for a fitting call
CONNECT WITH VALERIE:
Get email updates!
Work with Valerie!