Welcome! I’m Valerie Friedlander, CPC, ELI-MP and the host of Unlimited Podcast.
In this episode, I share a snapshot of the whats and whys of this podcast as well as my background and approach to the topics we’ll cover here.
We will be discussing topics such as:
- Impostor syndrome, stretching comfort zones, and building confidence
- Navigating emotions and setting healthy boundaries
- Living in the present while planning for the future
- Relationships with people, social structures, and most importantly yourself
- Intentional, aligned, and growth-oriented decision making
I love to hear your thoughts and I’m always happy to answer any questions.
You can shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram @unlimitedcoachval
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!